Thursday, November 21, 2013

I made some changes to this workout. All reps < 5 were bumped up to 5. The reps for Mountain Climbers, High Knees and Speed Skaters were for each side, not total. Could only do 25 burpees at the end since my legs were shot, so I did 20 push ups at the end.

.Tummy && Abs :)
.Tummy && Abs :)
Click here to download
Leg workout.. Push Yourself, YOU CAN DO IT....
Leg workout..  Push Yourself, YOU CAN DO IT....
Click here to download
I made some changes to this workout. All reps < 5 were bumped up to 5. The reps for Mountain Climbers, High Knees and Speed Skaters were for each side, not total. Could only do 25 burpees at the end since my legs were shot, so I did 20 push ups at the end.
I made some changes to this workout. All reps < 5 were bumped up to 5. The reps for Mountain Climbers, High Knees and Speed Skaters were for each side, not total. Could only do 25 burpees at the end since my legs were shot, so I did 20 push ups at the end.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment