Saturday, November 23, 2013

I wouldn't have guessed bikram burned so many calories. I know muscle creation factors in, and eventually burns that many calories once created, but still, yoga is pretty impressive! Love me some hot yoga!

I wouldn't have guessed bikram burned so many calories. I know muscle creation factors in, and eventually burns that many calories once created, but still, yoga is pretty impressive! Love me some hot yoga!
I wouldn't have guessed bikram burned so many calories. I know muscle creation factors in, and eventually burns that many calories once created, but still, yoga is pretty impressive! Love me some hot yoga!
Click here to download
#inspiration #quotes
#inspiration #quotes
Click here to download
#fitness #workout #exercise #tank I Workout on Days that don't End in "Y"
#fitness #workout #exercise #tank I Workout on Days that don't End in "Y"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment